Suggestion Next Release

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:38:41 UTC 2008

2008/3/27 Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 11:16 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
>  > On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 15:00 +0000, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
>  > > Personally speaking, the whole spatial nautilus thing became a lot
>  > > more usable when I realized what the middle mouse button click does.
>  >
>  > I understand. Most people will not "discover" it however (I've been
>  > using Linux for 10+ years and I didn't know), and will be frustrated.
>
>  Umm, the default method *is* in the help file.

Hmmm middle button doesnt seem to do anything for me... but it could
be due to some other setting while I tried to learn the latest Gnome
decisions. Personally I can't get my brain to grok spatial.. it always
seems to do what I don't want to happen when I am looking for
something. I think the issue is that like most GUI issues.. some
people's brains like it and some people don't. At this point, I am
going to try switching to KDE for 9 because it can't be any worse.