Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:48:13 UTC 2008

Out of curiosity, what is the need for a python SIG?  Other than, making
sure Python is installed in Fedora, that is?

I do a lot of python stuff, so I'd be pretty happy to join, I'm just curious
what about python in Fedora requires a special interest group.

Thanks,

2008/3/28 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:

> Come one, come all, to the brand new Fedora Project's Python SIG's
> mailing list. Regardless of whether you are a newbie or a grizzled
> veteran, a Sunday dabbler or a hardcore hacker, or merely curious what
> this is all about, all are welcome.

> --
> Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>

Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com
"Do not worry about those things that are outside of your circle of
influence. For since they are outside of your power to control them it is
simply a waste of time and energy to dwell on them. Instead, turn your
attention to those things that you can control and grow your influence in
those areas and you will see the effects begin to trickle out to those items
that were previously out of your power to influence." – Eric Mesa inspired
by Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People