searching for co-maintainers for my packages

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 11:07:30 UTC 2008

Hi Pat

I would be interested in being a co-maintainer of any of the packages.
I joined the fedora project as a contributor last week and i ve been
doing bug triaging and testing some stuff from the bodhi repository. i
could be helpful to you in some manner and acting as a co-maintainer
would help me in learning things faster also.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
Regards,
Balaji