Multilib Middle-Ground

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu May 1 16:07:30 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I read that as "I don't care about fedora users" that want to run
> applications of their choice.

Where have you seen "proprietary software" in the Fedora Objectives? You can't
fault Fedora maintainers for not caring about the applications of your choice
if said applications are proprietary. (That said, I don't speak for the Fedora
project as a whole and there are maintainers like Warren Togami who _do_ care
about making proprietary software work.)

        Kevin Kofler