Re: Sponsor required

Josh Boyer wrote:
* new sponsor-nominations were not a FESCO-only thing; we tried to integrate the existing sponsors into the discussions and decisions, as they are in the best position for it (ยน)

Not AFAIK, I haven't seen a mail directed to the sponsors asking about the eligibility of a potential new sponsor in ages.

For example where is the mail about Denis's self nomination.

These mails had multiple purposes, they not only helped in getting some more input on wether someone is ready to become a sponsor, they also often lead to new nominations, as by talking about making people new sponsors people actually where thinking about it, and about who could be possible candidates.

As Thorsten said, its important to keep this in people's radar, it is something that very easily gets drowned out in all the other stuff going on in Fedora.

Regards,

Hans