Fedora Package Status of May 3, 2008

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri May 2 23:28:47 UTC 2008

CI> tibbs, to get a better view of non-sponsors with many reviews, I
CI> have increased the Top listings to 50.  I thought this was
CI> simplest to implement.  If you have other ideas, I'll gladly try
CI> them out :)

It sure helps.  I was thinking of either separating out the
non-sponsor reviews or picking a cutoff of something like 100 reviews
and sticking those above it into a Hall of Fame or semis.  There's
really no point in a dick size war once you get that far up into the
stratosphere, and we could probably do without the hilariously huge
bug lists.  Clicking on the one next to my name gets me "This list is
too long for Bagel's little mind".

In any case, now I have plenty of people to investigate for
sponsorship status.  That, and 37 "nobody" tickets to clean up.
Thanks for doing this.

 - J<