Re: F9 installation issues

Well, I hacked my way through lots of installer bugs to an install finally. Still does not look like all the files are there because rescue can't find a whole system to mount under /mnt/sysimage. But it only takes a few files to mess that up.

Anyway, I asked for static network address and I checked ifcfg-eth0 and it is static but I can only get a dhcp assignment. I restarted the network and same thing, it pulls a dhcp ip. I went into admin/network and it's all static in there. So is there something different in f9 about getting a static ip?

Regards,
Gerry