Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:48:50 UTC 2008

2008/5/10 Mark Bidewell <mark.bidewell at alumni.clemson.edu>:
> I apologize for any offense.  I had not followed the Xorg updates until
> now.

No offense taken, more like low blood sugar on my part.  Josh sort of
has a point, i have to be reminded to watch my tone sometimes,
especially just before a meal.  But the question did catch be off
guard, because so far I haven't seen suggestion that we've failed to
meet expectations with Xorg updates...once we split the monolithic
package into seperate drivers and libraries.

-jef"mental note...eat lunch/dinner before posting"spaleta