Summary of the 2008-04-08 Packaging Committee meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 13 23:31:54 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell wrote:

> I'm not demanding anything, I am just presenting a user's perspective
> and from here it looks like you are currently doing extra work to make
> things different and incompatible.

It doesn't look anything like that if you are paying any attention at
all. Again, cut the drama. Constantly throwing insults at a project just
because you have different opinions on how it should be done isn't the
way to present anything much less act as a user representative. Besides
you can't really be a user representative without being a real regular
user yourself.

Rahul