changes at planet fedora

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 21 07:18:27 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Planet Fedora is explicitly a aggregation of blogs from official Fedora
>> contributors who require a Fedora account anyway. What is being done
>
> Actually, I don't think that's quite true.  There is at least one blog
> syndicated there that doesn't have a FAS account today.  So the FAS
> requirement is new.

I asked on the infrastructure list about "policy" and was told there is
no policy, so my understanding is me, having a FAS account, I am allowed
to add *multiple* feeds, like one for my personal blog and another for
my local (Romanian) Fedora community, even if this community is not a
FAS account owner.