Re: Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

2008/5/21 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 08:46 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
>> It would probably get more visibility in the CommonBugs wiki page.
>> When is the front page link going to switch over to f9 common bugs?
>
> Done.

Okay, how about some short text like:

The version of the X server shipped with Fedora 9 comes with a new ABI
which is not yet compatible with some third party binary drivers such
as nVidia.

Then we could add some links for more information, I thought the ones
drago posted were good:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1653299&postcount=9
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1656695&postcount=54
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1659061&postcount=3

If this sounds good to everyone, I'll add it.