changes at planet fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:29:15 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 7:52 AM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> that's a neat trick, I will look at adding that since it takes very
> little server side to do.

As much as I love seeing non-English speakers use aggregate on the
planet because it really shows how global our community is..which is
an important aspect of our community to celebrate and build on. I
personally don't get a lot of value out some of those feeds
day-to-day. So I would most likely hide a number feeds that I simply
can't read.  And then of course, I'd hide yours because of your dirty
hippy save-the-whales-by-saving-the-planet-by-conserving-energy-by-not-cooking-whale-meat
political agenda.

You know what would be really clever, and this would be server-side,
extending the planet concept so that we could have planet urls which
aggregated all the feeds from people in a particular group.  We'd have
a global feed that was everything, but then a just aggregate feeds
based on group membership as well.

-jef"we should really be allowed to ranch moose up here as a
commercial endeavor"spaleta