Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:47:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!
>
> Remember the rules:
>
> 1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur
>
> More specifically, the link should be
>        Sulphur is a <blank> and
>        <NewName> is a <blank>
> Where <blank> is the same for both
>
> 2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
> Werewolf and Sulphur.  That link was "things that react badly with
> silver".

Sulphur is yellow and so are Sunflowers.

The sunflower is generally a symbol used for any green political party
or green economic plan.  Perhaps we can include a daily tips piece to
go along with any Infrastructure site that dispenses energy saving
tips that can be used around the world.  The potential for education
here is really good.

Just a thought.

-Yaakov