Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Richard Hally wrote:
Josh Boyer wrote:
Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!

Remember the rules:

1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur

More specifically, the link should be
    Sulphur is a <blank> and
    <NewName> is a <blank>
Where <blank> is the same for both

2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
Werewolf and Sulphur.  That link was "things that react badly with
silver".

I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week, so the cutoff for names is:

May 29, 2008

Suggestions will be run through the legal queue and an election will
happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.

josh

Steam --

sulfur is in coal; steam is in coal (indirectly when you burn coal to heat water) (Yes that's a stretch)

We can all be steamed. We'll all be in hot water. we can power a technical revolution.

The theme could be that gears theme (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Gears

woops, strike that "steam" suggestion, it is in use elsewhere.

How about Coal -- Coal contains sulfur...maybe we will get Coal for Christmas?

sorry, it's getting late.
Richard