Suggestion with respect to the Fedora Update System

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:59:04 UTC 2008

> Imho everytime some package receives bad karma, it needs to be explained what
>  did not work, otherwise nobody can fix it. For good karma, imho the testcases
>  could be better collected somewhere else than in each update, because they
>  will not differ much for each release, e.g. for a yum update one would always
>  check whether update/install/remove works.

For bugs which does not have any Bug ID tagged and for an enhancement
for which there is no note written about the enhancement, should i
take this approach of just installing the package, check whether the
basic application works and it does not corrupt any other stuff and
inform it works ?  or should i do something more than this and yeah
documenting it somewhere should be fine , there should be some
databasse we need that helps as a reference. This is mandatory

Cheers
Balaji