Concerns about 'provenpackager' and why I didn't mass ACL open

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Nov 8 14:52:18 UTC 2008

On Fri November 7 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

> For rawhide, somebody would be able to commit a change and do a build,
> and it would automatically go out in rawhide.  But for a released
> package, since it has to go through bodhi, only the "owner" can do bodhi
> updates at this time.  There are plans to enable co-maintainers to
> submit updates too, but that would again be specifically granted people,
> rather than members of a larger group.

Can the comainters edit the update after it is created, e.g. add bugs and a
description and request moves or is this now all left to the primary
maintainer?

Is there are timeframe until it will be possible to completely comaintain
packages again? E.g. I started to comaintain some packages where the original
maintainers did not have enough time to completely maintain them, so if they
are now again needed to do more work, this does not really work out. :-/

Regards,
Till