Remove a branch directory completely from cvs

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Oct 7 15:26:38 UTC 2008

Hiyas,

according to the UsingCvsFaq[1] one can remove a branch directory from cvs
with "cvs remove". I tried this, but it seems not to work. I removed
the "FC-1" directory from pam_mount, but when I cvs co'ed the pam_mount
directory again, an empty "FC-1" directory appeared. Is there some parameter
I can pass to "cvs remove" to get the directory removed, too?

Regards,
Till

 [1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UsingCvsFaq#How_do_I_remove_a_branch_I_no_longer_want_or_need.3F