Disappointed: My feature was removed without notifying me

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 19:23:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 08:09:12PM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>  * the decision was made by people who obviously did not read the
>    feature page and have no interest in the feature. If somebody
>    has not read the page he should not speak up on that topic or
>    decide about it, and if he has further question he should ask.

Fully agreed with you on this point.  If FESCo members would volunteer
to package up even some tiny MinGW package[1], then I think the
standard of debate on the MinGW issue would be hugely improved.

Rich.

[1] Something relatively uncomplicated like curl or expat.  Patches
welcome.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)