Hardware test protocols for Fedora compat?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:47:55 UTC 2008

Are there any published testing protocols to test HW against
RHEL/Fedora? Even the protocol is very time-consuming or general /
indicative, it would be useful to us as a starting point.

My guess is that RH certification includes (perhaps amongst other
things) a test protocol -- but I am not sure it is public.

Looking around, I see some people offer commercial testing services...
http://www.linux-tested.com/lnx_hardware.html - they do offer "pre
test kits" that are perhaps a good starting point...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions