directfb version bump (with ABI bump)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 22 20:10:14 UTC 2008

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik <at> greysector.net> writes:
> I don't see an F-10 branch in pkgdb so I'm assuming you want to break ABI
> just before a new release. Is there a good reason for this?

Is there a good reason not to? I could understand the objection if this
affected a lot of packages, but there's exactly 1 dependent package in all of
Fedora, which isn't even installed by default (it's called -extras for a
reason) and which I can take care of rebuilding (I comaintain xine-lib).

        Kevin Kofler