rawhide report: 20081018 changes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:17:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> -jef"Geos moving to 3.0 at this late date is a problem for me. Not
> cool. This should have come in MUCH earlier in devel cycle"spaleta

So yeah... not the packagers fault.... clearly upstream "fixed" their
code to report version 3.0 instead of 2.3..well after the 3.0 release.

Alex if you have the time, please hunt down and patch the runtime
version query that is keeping this from importing.  I'm not gonna be
able to get to this till the weekend it seems.

-jef