Reasons to preseve X on tty7

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:48:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Brian Wheeler <bdwheele at indiana.edu>
> I wasn't trying to be unfair.  One of the main reasons I use fedora is
> to find out what is coming in RHEL.  I just genuinely curious
> considering that alot of his statements on this topic seem to imply that
> people will leave due to this change (and possibly others).

There are some people who make a habit of threatening to leave as a
short-hand way of communicating in situations where other people would
prefer to use the sentence 'Hey how's it going, what's new today.'

Search through the discussion through multiple releases helps identify
those people if you don't know who they are already.

-jef