Revert curl change made for flash

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:43:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Michel Salim <michel.sylvan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now that the change has been undone, what is the plan for providing
>> libcurl.so.3? Apologies if this has been asked before, but searching
>> the archives did not show anything. No bugzilla review request either.
>
> What has been undone? FESCo voted to leave this alone., So unless some
> other change has snuck in that I don't know about (I haven't looked),
> then this workaround is alive and well.

I've been excluding *curl* from my update ever since Rawhide went back
live. The changelog for curl indicated that the change has been
reverted by Spot:

* Fri Aug 22 2008 Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> 7.18.2-5
- undo mini libcurl.so.3

But if as Warren said, Adobe is coming out with a new build, then as
long as there is one that installs out of the box for Fedora 10 final,
everything is fine.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/