Help Needed: Figure out F9 Updates PackageKit deps

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:03:27 UTC 2008

Warren Togami wrote:
> Thomas M Steenholdt wrote:
>>
>> I guess the test packages (fedora-release and packagekit) can be found
>> in koji, but I just want to make sure, the right version of the
>> packages are being tested here. Which versions of these packages do
>> you have in mind?
>
> The latest PackageKit* in F9 updates now.

??

  yum clean all
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Cleaning up Everything
[root at notebook ~]# yum upgrade PackageKit*
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
fedora                                                   | 2.4 kB
00:00
primary.sqlite.bz2                                       | 6.1 MB
00:24
updates                                                  | 2.3 kB
00:00
primary.sqlite.bz2                                       | 2.3 MB
00:08
Setting up Upgrade Process
Could not find update match for PackageKit*
No Packages marked for Update

If it's in update how do you get it.

fwiw, I also tried koji download-build PackageKit.

sean