Looking for co-maintainers

Timothy Spaulding tspauld98 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 13:45:50 UTC 2008

Hi Martin,

I'm looking to get into packaging for Fedora.  I will be upfront with you.  I have ZERO experience but I'm an experience C and Java developer and I've been using Red Hat since 6.2 as a desktop.  If you don't mind helping me get up to speed, I'd be happy to help you maintain gxine.  BTW, gxine is something that I use frequently on my laptop.

Let me know if you'd like to give me a shot.

Thanks,

Tim Spaulding