Has any action on automatic submission of bugzillas been done for any Fedora Products?

John Reiser jreiser at BitWagon.com
Wed Sep 10 13:23:07 UTC 2008

>> Can we avoid the requirement of a prexisting account?
>
> No, there is no XMLRPC call to create a new account (except for admins).

Create an account for the purpose ("Fedora 10 Automatic Bug Report")
and pre-load the fields, including password.  Ask in the instructions
that anyone with their own account, please override the default.
Having a "public password" probably requires administrative approval
in advance.