Beware: External repos can break key transition

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 11 20:21:50 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> 2008/9/11 Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com>:
>> Something to be aware of if you have non-technical users using Livna,
>> and you didn't think you needed the skip-broken plugin...
>
> Seems okay for me. I just installed xine-lib-extras-nonfree on my
> 32bit system. Perhaps this a transitory issue due to one of the
> mirrors not being fully synced?

That seems likely; I just checked again, and the new fedora-release is
only just now showing up for my home machine. The livna update has been
there for a few days.

I didn't try without --exclude=xine\*, but I bet things would fail
before the newkey repos are installed.

--
Matthew
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, you are probably sadly