orphaning python packages

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue Sep 16 20:57:09 UTC 2008

Shahms King would like to orphan his packages due to other time
commitments outside of Fedora.  We thank him for his involvement
thusfar and look forward to his return.

Until then, these packages are up for grabs.  I'll ask Toshio to mark
them as orphans.

python-lxml -- ElementTree-like Python bindings for libxml2 and libxslt

python-protocols -- Open Protocols and Component Adaptation for Python

python-psyco -- The Python Specialing Compiler

python-psycopg -- PostgreSQL database adapter for Python

python-quixote -- A highly Pythonic Web application framework

python-simpletal -- An XML based template processor for TAL, TALES and
METAL specifications.

python-tpg -- A Python "toy parser generator"

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch