They are really asshole!

Nicoleau Fabien nicoleau.fabien at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:46:08 UTC 2008

Alain PORTAL a écrit :
> Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, Nicoleau Fabien a écrit :
>

>> It's false.
>> Your post is always available here:
>> http://forums.fedora-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=35529
>> and has never been deleted.
>>

> Oh ?
> Comme c'est facile de ressuciter un post sur un autre forum...
>
> Pas une trace pour indiquer que le post a été déplacé. Pourtant, d'habitude,
> ils ne se gènent pas.
>
> Kevin, if you can continue

I saw your post when you created it. It was already in this forum.
"Moved" posts have still a link on old place when they are moved. This
post has NEVER been moved or deleted.
Can you provied the old link (if exists) ?
Perhpas you are just wrong, and just made a mistake when you created the
post (wrong forum ?). This is no so serious to insult (again and again)
french community.

Nicoleau Fabien (eponyme)