Xbmc on Fedora? (fabulous mediacenter application)

http://xbmc.org/

The multiplatform version of XboxMediaCenter is out, but there are
only instuctions how to install it on Ubunut :(
If anybody manages to install it on Fedora please post your howto.

If you haven't seen XboxMediaCenter you will be amazed how functiona
and estetic this application is! I'm using it on my Xbox 1 console and
I'm really blown away by it every time I use it.

screenshots:
http://xbmc.org/media/

videos:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=xbmc#