fc10 files in Fedora beta DVD

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Apr 2 16:11:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 01:20 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> Also are the mass-rebuild status pages still being updated?

They fall over when my local ssh falls over, due to needing forwarded
agent to scp the results.

> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/failed-f11-rebuilds.html
> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html
>
> and what is the difference between them?  It seems that the latter
> list is longer (184 vs. 124) and I'm quite sure why.

failed rebuilds are the builds we attempted and failed.  Needed rebuilds
are packages that are listed as being in dist-f11 that haven't yet been
built.  There is some overlap, but not complete overlap.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)