future f12 test days

psmith johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:51:28 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 20:46 +0100, psmith wrote:
>

>> also if you are moving to using usb images for the test days surely the
>> 700mb cd limit can be stretched a little if needed for the live image?
>>

> Er, we're not, and no-one said we were?
>
> I said we *shouldn't* do USB images because we provide a CD image and
> it's trivial to convert that to a USB image if that's what you want.

well as my message was in reply initiall to this email

2009/4/2 Christoph Höger <choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de>
-----snip-----
_*
a) we should _always_ have USB images ready. That should lower the
testing costs to zero.*_

-----snip-----

then paul w frields mentioned

-----snip-----
*Not sure if bugbuddy adds any heft to the Live images.  Regardless
though, I actually was talking to James Laska about this just the
other day.  The easier the community uptake, the more people can dive
in and get involved.

to which i replied,

also if you are moving to using usb images for the test days surely the
700mb cd limit can be stretched a little if needed for the live image?

so adam next time try reading the full email including the quotes instead of jumping the gun ;-)

phil