opensync downgrade to 0.22

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Apr 6 00:39:08 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> This gets me:
>
> Error while synchronizing: Can't load plugin implementation module
> from /usr/lib64/opensync/plugins/kdepim_lib.so:
> /usr/lib64/opensync/plugins/kdepim_lib.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN4KCal13IncidenceBase6setUidERK7QString
>
> I tried rebuilding it on my local system to make sure it wasn't just
> some kind of mismatch, but same error.

It turns out this was actually a hickup in kdepimlibs, the scriptlet to move
the libkcal.so devel symlink to the %{_libdir}/kde4/devel directory was
incorrect in our recent kdepimlibs builds. (This was not noticed with KDE
packages because they use CMake exported targets which exports the
versioned library, so they link the versioned library directly and never
use the symlink.)

This should be fixed in kdepimlibs-4.2.2-3.fc11 and
libopensync-plugin-kdepim-0.22-5.fc11.

        Kevin Kofler