Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta
From: Anders Rayner-Karlsson <anders trudheim co uk>
To: fedora-devel-list redhat com
Date: 04/07/2009 04:42 PM

Dual-head setup in F10 is as trivial as

$ xrandr --output LVDS --auto --output VGA --auto --above LVDS

for me. I don't need a xorg.conf for dual-head.

Sorry, I wasn't speaking of the OP's dual-head requirement. I was speaking of the "DontZap" option.

Besides, you would have to save that xrandr command in a startup script because that does not save your settings anywhere permanently such as xorg.conf.