Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 16:48 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Besides, you would have to save that xrandr command in a startup script
> because that does not save your settings anywhere permanently such as
> xorg.conf.

If you use the System -> Preferences -> Display tool to set up your dual
head mode, every time you log in and those monitors are present your
settings will be used at log in time, no need to save it to an xorg
file.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!