From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram fedoraproject org>
To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 8:11:45 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Multiple package ownership

Hi

Just coincidentally ran into this while checking package ownership on
one of my systems which appears to be bugs related to ownership. Should
bug reports be filed on this? Do we have scripts that check for this?

# rpm -qf /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps

hicolor-icon-theme-0.10-4.noarch
nautilus-cd-burner-2.24.0-1.fc10.i386
amsn-0.97.2-2.fc10.i386
seahorse-2.24.1-1.fc10.i386