Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:
> David wrote:
>> enough. One little change. I change many things from the defaults.
>
> With each fedora release, I increasing change more. I am seriously asking
> myself why I am using a distro which is increasingly divering from my needs,
> and which I experience to be increasingly less usable wrt. certain aspects.

My list of post install things to do is also growing. Partly due to
the fact that I use the LiveCD for install now, which at least offsets
some of the increasing post install setup time.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )