Re: Getting debuginfo into a mock chroot?

> I'm trying to debug a failure inside a mock chroot for fedora rawhide.
> To figure out what's going on, I need to install debuginfo for glibc
> and some other libraries, but I've had no luck figuring out how.
> mock --install does nothing and emits not a hint about why not.
> Any advice?
>
> (The host machine is Fedora 10 x86_64, if it matters.)
>
> 			regards, tom lane

Did you enable the debuginfo repos in your mock config?  You can bump up
the yum debug level to something higher than 1 in your mock config, and
then run with mock -v -r <config>  to get more verbose output.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!