Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Matthew Garrett wrote:
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 10:17:43PM +0200, Olivier Galibert wrote:
On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 09:10:06PM +0100, psmith wrote:
wtf! then if the secret x devs vote result was not to change the default then why did the change get in?
That's known as "last patch wins".  Or "nyah nyah nyah I have commit
access and you don't".

Or "The people who do the work get to make the decisions".

but the devs are the people who do the work, and if the majority of those devs voted no, why did the change go through?. this is getting more and more unbelievable as more facts come out

phil