Tracking arch specific bugs

Newbie alert!

Hi All,
	What is the bast way to track all bugs in bugzilla that apply to a
particular arch?   I'm interested in powerpc bugs.

Currently I'mm CC'd on:

Tracking bug for Fedora Core Mac (PPC) support.
ExcludeArch Tracker for ppc
ExcludeArch Tracker for ppc64

But these don't seem to cover all the bugs, and seem to be opt-in rather than
automagically maintained.  Sure I can save a query that shows me all the bugs
for powerpc but that's a manual process.  What I'd erally like is whenever a new
powerpc bug is discoverd to be emailed so I can see if I can help.

Also is the an arch-powerpc team? if so how can I join?

Yours Tony