Orphaning a few packages

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Sun Apr 12 19:34:21 UTC 2009

su, 2009-04-12 kello 20:17 +0200, Matthias Saou kirjoitti:
>  * moin : lots
> I'll proceed to releasing ownership in the pkgdb now. I'm particularly
> ashamed of the shape I've left moin in... please forgive me.

I've done some moin hacking and translations, so I have at least some
experience of it. I am interested in taking it over, but I have no
experience in packaging Python apps or web apps.

I just had a chat with the moin developers on IRC and they wish Fedora
would have at least the latest point release of the 1.8 series in F11.
The development freeze is near, but maybe we could even get a freeze
break for a newer moin if there isn't enough time?

Is there anyone on the list who'd like to co-maintain moin with me,
preferably someone with experience in running python web apps?

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio