Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>>> Excuse me Tom, this article is so bad I have to rip it apart.
>>>

>> Another quote:
>> "Those who want to use the computer but not have to know about it's
>> internals should not be able to accidentally trigger it."
>>
>> Does this imply that people can press CTRL+ALT+Backspace accidentally??
>>
>> I'm speechless.
>
> Many people in thread here and other places like the freedesktop mailing
> list and in http://lwn.net/Articles/327141/ have claimed to accidentally
> tripped this key combo.  It is not that hard.
>
> Rahul

I really don't know what to say. It feels like the probability of
burning my hair on the stove while sticking my foot in the freezer.

Anyway, I opened a poll at fedoraforum about this:
http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=219559

I do wonder what will come out. Of course this will not reflect the
true statistics of all Fedora userbase. It never does. But it might
give an idea.

Orcan