Re: rawhide report: 20090412 changes

> Why does WebKit-gtk still exist in Rawhide? I checked and the packages
> are still on mirrors, it's not just yum getting mixed up.
Hi, Adam & all.

As I mentioned to Kevin in reply to his off-list mail, I've
unfortunately had so much schoolwork and other duties recently that I
got distracted from finishing the EOL/renaming process. Apologies about
that.

I've now added WebKit to the RetiredPackages wiki page and submitted a
ticket to rel-eng (#1458) asking that it be blocked from future rawhide
composes, per the EOL policy.

Thanks, and Regards.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me