Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Dave Airlie wrote:
> I noticed one of the first comments is someone who missed one of the
> points of Peters work. At GDM you can still C-A-B all you want, the user
> preference only takes control when you login.

Uh, if the default is to have it disabled (and it currently is), GDM would
have to explicitly enable it for that to work. As would KDM and all the
other login managers. I don't see this actually implemented in Rawhide's
GDM. The option would have to default to enabled for things to just work.

        Kevin Kofler