Re: qt 4.5

Jaroslav Reznik a écrit :
On Wednesday 15 April 2009 07:30:13 Eric Tanguy wrote:
I know qt 4.5 is in updates-testing repo but i have a package (scidavis)
also in testing repo which needs qt 4.5. So when qt 4.5 will be in
stable repo and how to know it.

Hi Eric,
Qt 4.5 will be probably in stable early next week, together with KDE 4.2.2 but first we need some feedback and there are still some issues with 4.5 compatibility.

For Fedora KDE related discussion it's better to use fedora-
kde lists fedoraproject org mailing list. Follow this mailing list to know time of push to stable. Or we can add your package to our big stable push group.

Jaroslav

Thanks
Eric

Ok thank you. Could you add scidavis package to your stable push group ?
Eric