Upgrade path from F-10+update to F-11

Unless I missed something, there is a known problem about releasing updates
for F-10 while F-11 is frozen. The evr of the update for F-10 must be
carrefully choosen so that there exists an upgrade path between an updated
F-10 and F-11 (from media, without online updates).

Is there a recommended way to deal with that? Are evr ending with .f10.1,
.f10.2, and so on, are those evr a general way to deal with the upgrade path
during the freeze of F-11 (and more generally during the freeze of rawhide)? I
do not see any specific note about that in Packaging:NamingGuidelines on the
wiki.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau