Saving space on the DVD

We've grown to the point of overflowing the DVD.  In order to save space
I've done a lot of testing and comparison.  The current strategy I see
for getting DVDs back in size is to drop a few things.

@java-development
java-1.5.0-gcj-devel
gnome-games
kdegames

With these removals we are much better on size.  These are late changes,
and I haven't gone too deep into examining which packages themselves
grew in size, this was just the quickest way to recover the space.  I
wanted to post this here for discussion and maybe alternatives.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!