Re: Saving space on the DVD

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 20:35:26 -0500,
  King InuYasha <ngompa13 gmail com> wrote:
> I dunno, that not cool, removing the gnome-games and kdegames packages. As

Those are mostly the small games. The best games are for the most part already
out of the picture. (They don't all fit on a DVD devoted to games.)

It's too late this time around, but for F12 squashfs may be able to use
LZMA for compression and say some space that way.

When I was looking for space to cut for the games DVD there wasn't a lot
of large desktop packages that could get cut without taking a lot with
them.