rawhide report: 20090416 changes

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Apr 16 14:47:20 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 April 2009 15:21:48 Seth Vidal wrote:
> yes and in #fedora-qa on freenode we're having a presto test day.

You are right of course. I was reading the email sequentially and only later
saw James' announce. I am sorry, my bad. :-(

On the upper side it worked. Updating from yesterday to today's rawhide:

Size of all updates downloaded from Presto-enabled repositories: 9.7M
Size of updates that would have been downloaded if Presto wasn't enabled: 36M
This is a savings of 74 percent

Thanks to all involved for the good work. :-)

--
José Abílio