Re: Getting rid of /usr for F12?

Lennart Poettering wrote:

> Let the flamefest begin!

I'm hereby giving notice that I don't have time to read obvious
flamefests anymore.  Once this thread concludes, please summarise
whatever the pros and cons are and send it to the packaging committee to
discuss and vote on.

If you want to get this changed locally in Fedora, as opposed to getting
the FHS changed, I'm going to want to see a lot more Pros than you have
so far before voting for the change.

-Toshio